In connection with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – the so-called RODO – we provide you with basic information about the processing of your data.
The administrator of personal data collected via the website motobirds.com and e-mail @motobirds.com is Aleksandra Trzaskowska conducting business under the name of Aleksandra Trzaskowska “Tylko dla Orlic”, address of the office: ul. Na Przełaj 12 B, 03-092 Warsaw, Poland, NIP: 5213014862, REGON: 368502080, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter “Administrator”, who is also a Service Provider .
The Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.) and the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204 ze zm.).
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for marked, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The personal data of the Users collected by the Administrator using the contact form and e-mail correspondence are used to contact the customer (customer) and to process the order or to provide the necessary information related to the execution of the order.
The data is used for the following purposes:
- handling of queries via the form and telephone inquiries as well as inquiries from electronic mail;
- implementation of ordered services;
- presentation of the offer or information;
- conclusion and performance of the contract during its duration and during settlements after its completion;
- performance of legal obligations binding Tylko dla Orlic, including, for example, issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, answering complaints, performing customs clearance procedures, organizing documents necessary for transporting vehicles and / or traveling; he uses these data Tylko dla Orlic, during his performance of his duties (legal obligation), at the time when the regulations require the data to be stored (eg tax regulations) or in a time when only the consequences of non-fulfillment of the obligation can be borne by the orcs, e.g. fines from state offices (legitimate interest).
- establishing, defending and pursuing claims Tylko dla Orlic, for a period after which such claims have expired;
- direct marketing – during the justified interest Tylko dla Orlic;
- creating collations, analyzes and statistics for internal purposes Tylko dla Orlic;
- running a website: motobirds.com;
- keeping a newsletter;
What data is used:
To conclude a transport agreement / organization of an expedition, it is necessary for the Client to provide the data specified in the form of such an agreement. In addition, depending on the scope of services, i.e. customs clearance in various countries around the world, the production of permits, etc. Tylko dla Orlic can ask for additional data. This data is needed for the proper performance of the contract by Tylko dla Orlic.
The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or IT system used by the service recipient;
- information on the start, end and scope of each use by the recipient of the service provided electronically;
- information on the use by the recipient of services provided electronically;
Providing personal data is necessary to provide the Service Provider with electronic services as part of the website and services.
Using the site and entering into contracts for the provision of electronic services through it, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides by himself whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
According to art. 23 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, data processing is allowed, among others if:
- the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns deleting data concerning him.
- it is necessary to perform the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the grounds of admissibility.
RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CHANGE PERSONAL DATA
In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer the personal data of the Service Recipient to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with the Customer or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- entities processing data on behalf Tylko dla Orlic
- subcontractors supporting Tylko dla Orlic in the performance of contractual obligations, eg coworkers only for Orlic, customs agencies, advertising agencies, as well as other intermediaries in the implementation of the Tylko dla Orlic obligations,
- entities operating teleinformation systems Tylko dla Orlic or providing teleinformatic tools for Tylko dla Orlic; in this hosting company on the principle of entrusting;
- entities providing only for consulting services, marketing, auditing and legal, tax and accounting assistance;
- entities that operate only post or courier for Tylko dla Orlic.
- The Customer’s personal data are processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (eg on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- The Customer has the right to request from the Administrator via e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- deletion of data processed unjustifiably or placed on websites Tylko dla Orlic,
- restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- transfer of data transfer of data to another data controller or to you, within the scope defined in the GDPR.
- information about data processed by Tylko dla Orlic and a copy of such data;
- The Customer has the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection may not be exercised if there are valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding the interests of the Customer, rights and freedom, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- Regardless of the rights mentioned above, the Service Recipient may at any time object to the processing of his data for the purpose of direct marketing. Tylko dla Orlic. After accepting the application in this case, Tylko dla Orlic will be obliged to stop processing data for this purpose.
- The Administrator may lodge a complaint with the President of Tylko dla Orlic for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, if you think that the processing of your personal data by Tylko dla Orlic violates the law
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to service the Website and provide services provided by the company.
- In relation to the Service Recipient, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union. Except for the event that you are using an event, i.e. transport or a trip that is to take place outside the EEA, your data will go outside the EEA. They will be used there only for the purpose of binding Tylko dla Orlic and your contract, i.e. the organization of transport and the necessary customs clearance and / or expedition.
DATA PROCESSING CONMECTED WITH WEBSITE
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator:
- Places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the operator with the key can read it. Thanks to this, data is protected in the event of a database being stolen from the server.
- Users’ passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is currently a modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) for the operator’s server: home.pl
Information in the forms:
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the email address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
Important marketing techniques:
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow adjusting advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track it, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition of such activities is the inclusion of cookies.
The Website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. No change of the browser settings on the part of the Client is tantamount to agreeing to their use.
The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
The website uses types:
- session – temporary files stored on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the web browser,
- permanent – stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software settings (Internet browser: Internet Explorer: Tools, Internet options and select Block all cookies / Google Chrome: Settings, Show advanced settings, section Privacy – there. Content settings and section Cookies / Firefox: Tools, Options, Privacy and choose not follow or similar / Safari should be selected Settings, Preferences, Privacy “and select the appropriate option / In mobile devices – after selecting the browser, select” settings “,” privacy ” and go to cookie settings.
The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction.
The Service Provider provides the appropriate technical means to prevent the unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.