Gravel Heroes, Women-Only
Kyrgyzstan Women Only 4 – 15.08.2024
SUZUKI DRZ400E with electric starter
- 4×4 CAR with tyres suitable for the trip
Kyrgyzstan is known as a bikers’ paradise. You can find there all types of landscapes (except the sea, the experience of which “replaced” by the huge Issyk Kul lake): snow-capped mountains, numerous canyons, pristine turquoise lakes, endless grasslands, and semi-deserts. It is the pearl of Central Asia, extremeley scenic, wild and safe! Kyrgyz poeple are always very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The country offers picturesque, never ending mountain roads of diverse difficulty level, high passes, clean lakes and rivers and wild nature. The cuisine experience is also an adventure on its own. Motorcycle tour in Kyrgyzstan is an adventure of a liftime!
Our route includes the most interesting spots in Kyrgyzstan. You will see Lake Song-Kol, Lake Issyk-Kul, caravanserai Tash Rabat, Grigorievskoe and Barskoon gorge and of course numerous high altitude mountain passes, including the challenging Tosor Pass. You will have a chance to admire spectacular panorama of Tien Shan Mountains with its breathtaking natural beauty, but learn about the ancient Middle-Asian culture.
You will be riding advenrourous, off road tracks. You will sleep in yurts, tents and local, cosy guest houses. You will have a chance to swim in crystal celar lakes, taste local food and experience excellent local hospitality! You could try your skills in horseriding – Kyrgyz are famous of their horses. You will have a chance to see unique eagle hunting!
This is a dream tour for nature lovers and off road riders.
NUMBER OF DAYS AND NIGHTS:
NUMBER OF RIDING DAYS:
TYPE OF ROADS:
MIN./ MAX. NUMBER OF BIKES:
Choose your options:
DETAILS OF THE TOUR
- several high mountain passes
- Lake Kol-Suu
- Lake Song-Kol
- Lake Issyk-Kul
- caravanserai Tash Rabat
- Grigorievskoe gorge
- Barskoon gorge
- Tien Shan Mountains panorama
sleeping in yurts
- swimming in crystal clear lakes
- horse riding
- eagle hunting
- off road riding
- local cuisine
- wild camping
Temperatures will range from a possible 5 degrees at night to above 30C some days. During our ride we will reach high altitudes where the temperature can be lower. It can be very hot in the valleys. As in the high mountains you have to be prepared for all kind off weather conditions, especially colder nights in the tents.Some rain and even snow is also possible.
We strongly recommend “adventure” or hard-shell motocross type boots for this ride. Bring your own gear.
We will be traveling light. The limit for your luggage which will be transported by the support car is 1 piece, 20 kg. It should be dust & water proof.
You have to bring your own tent, matress, sleeping bag, pillow and cooking set for camping.
For riding days, take with you a small backpack or waterproof bag, with straps, to enable you to attach it to your motorbike. On this tour, we recommend a backpack of max 16L with a 2L water bladder.
Bring adventure-type boots or motocross boots.
Off-road riding experience required.
3893meters above seal level
DAY BY DAY TOUR PROGRAM
DAY 1 (4.08)
Arrival to Bishkek
DAY 2 (5.08 / 260 KM)
Besh Tash – Toktogul
DAY 3 (6.08 / 255 KM)
Toktogul – Kazarman
DAY 4 (7.08 / 250 KM)
Kazarman – Tash Rabat
DAY 5 (8.08 / 250 KM)
Tash Rabat – Kol Suu
DAY 6 (9.08 / 240 KM)
Kol Suu – Eki Naryn
DAY 7 (10.08 / 135 KM)
Eki Naryn – Tamga
DAY 8 (11.08 / 270 KM)
Tamga – Song Kul
DAY 9 (12.08)
Song Kul. Day off. Horse riding day
DAY 10 (13.08 / 245 KM)
Song Kul – Susamyr
DAY 11 (14.08 / 170 KM)
Susamyr – Bishkek
DAY 12 (15.08)
THE ITINERARY MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO POLITICAL, SOCIAL REASONS, OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
TRANSPORT TO/FROM THE HOTEL
PICTURES & GPX TRACKS FROM THE TOUR
PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
- Airline tickets (tickets should not be bought until the organizer confirms the completion of the minimum group size).
- Tourist entry visa, if required (not required for EU citizens)
- Covid tests and / or vaccinations, if required.
- Medical expenses not covered by standard MotoBirds insurance.
- Costs related to the transport of a participant to the nearest medical center, in case of injury, illness, inability or unwillingness to continue the tour.
- Costs related to the transport of the participant’s motorcycle to the finish point of the tour, in case the motorcycle or the participant cannot continue the tour due to the fault of the participant.
- Additional, recommended Global Rescue coverage.
- Motorcycle fuel and in case of car participants – fuel for the car.
- USD 500 refundable deposit, to be paid in cash on site. If damages to the motorbike exceed the deposit amount, the driver has to pay the difference.
- Meals & drinks in any restaurant on the way.
- Entrance tickets to optional tourist attractions: horse riding and / or eagle hunting.
USD 500 refundable deposit, to be paid in cash on site. If damages to the motorbike exceed the deposit amount, the driver has to pay the difference.