NUMBER OF DAYS:
TYPE OF THE TOUR:
TYPE OF ROADS:
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
COVID-19 FLEXIBLE BOOKING AND GUARANTEED REFUND
Book 2021 Tour or Transport with confidence!
- Monsaraz Castle
- Marvão Castle
- Piodão (Aldeia de Xisto, which is a village made entirely of schist)
- Serra da Estrela (Tallest Mountain range in Portugal)
- N222 (the best road in the world by Avis)
- Boat tour in Douro River (always with the best wines of Douro as company)
- Ericeira (Famous City by the Coast in the hearth of one of the few World Surfing Reserves)
- Nazaré (home of the tallest waves in the world. We will go if the swell is pushing big waves as it is amazing seeing 10 to 30 meter waves crashing just a few meters from the beach)
- Drive-by Sintra mountain and its unique castles, with a pass by the most western point in continental Europe (Cabo da Roca), before heading to Lisbon’s West coast with its off-road, breathtaking mountain roads, and ferry crossing to the other margin
- Off-road in clifs by the sea-side in Costa Vicentina
- St. Domingos Mines near Mértola, a scenery pulled out of a Mad Max movie that always amazes
about the road:
We will mostly use secondary roads, with tarmac ranging from new and in great condition, to countryside roads with holes, no road marks, and tarmac lifted from tree roots. The off – road sections will mainly be rolling gravel roads, with the occasional difficulty, like water crossings, ruts, short sandy sections, and possibly some muddy sections due to the season. Be prepared for winding mountain roads and some offroad on the cliffs. You will never forget these views.
It is not a race, and we care about safety: We will be going at our own pace and make sure all participants reach destination safely.
The weather at this time of year is generally good, but as always in the mountains, you have to be prepared for all types of weather conditions and quick changes. It is cooler at night (can be as low as 5C). During the day 17C to 21c. Some short rain episodes are possible.
Remember this is a motorcycle trip, so you have to use adequate gear.
Malaga – Reguengos de Monsaraz
Rest day (Boat trip in Rio Douro)
Sines – Mértola
Mértola – Malaga
THE ITINERARY MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO POLITICAL OR SOCIAL REASONS OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Cost of transport of your motorcycle (transport on the route Warsaw, Poland – Malaga, Spain and back. For an additional fee we can arrange transport of the motorcycle from your home to / from Warsaw.
Assistance of a Moto Birds guide on the motorbike.
FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
All accommodation on 2 sharing basis at 3* hotels, villas or guesthouses. Breakfasts. We can arrange a single room supplement upon request – cost 50 EUR/night.
TRANSPORT TO/FROM HOTEL
Transport from Malaga airport to the hotel and from the hotel in Malaga to the airport.
Travel insurance. Tourist Guarantee Fund fee.
PHOTOS AND TRACKS
After the trip we will send you photos from the trip and tracks from the road.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Airplane tickets to and from Malaga (please don’t buy the plane tickets until the minimum number of participants joining the trip is confirmed).
Meals other than breakfast.
Entrance tickets to tourist attractions along the route.
Book a place on this tour by paying installment - 500 EUR or pay the full amount. After selecting the "BOOK" option, you can choose whether you pay only the deposit or the entire amount, on the "CART" page you can choose the transaction currency - EUR, PLN or USD.
SIGN IN TO THE INTERESTED LIST OF THIS TOUR
Not sure yet? Subscribe to the interested list and receive notifications about this trip.