NUMBER OF DAYS:
TYPE OF ROADS:
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
- Poland: Warsaw
- Lithuania: Hill of Crosses near Szawla, .
- Saint Petersburg & surroundings: Tsarskoye Selo, The famous second capital of Russia, and a testimony of the vision of the Tsar of what an imperial capital had to look like. Visit of monument to Peter I, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Palace Square, Hermitage Museum, Council of the Resurrection, Church of the Blood, Kazan Cathedral, Aurora Cruiser, Peterhof, Kronstadt, Lake Ladoga, Karelia, Lake Onega, Orthodox church in Kondopoga, Waterfall Kiwacz, open-air museum Kizhi Island, petroglyphs in Belomorsk, Solovetsky Islands,
- Murmansk:, Alyosha monument, Lenin Icebreaker, Teriberka settlement.
- Polar Circle: Nordkapp
- Sweden: Stockholm
The ride won’t be technically difficult. We will drive on asphalt roads or well maintained gravel roads.
Our trip is not a race – we care about safety. We will drive at such a pace that all participants will safely reach their destination safely.
WEATHER / CONDITIONS:
The weather at this time of year is generally sunny, although it can change.
Remember that this is a motorcycle trip and that you will need clothes appropriate to the terrain and conditions.
DAY 1 – 13.06
Warsaw – Szawla (550km)
DAY 2 – 14.06
Szawle – Narva (EST) (555 km)
DAY 3 – 15.06
Narwa – Carskie Sioło – Saint Petersburg (170 km)
DAY 4 – 16.06
Saint Petersburg – Peterhof – Kronsztad – Koyrinoya (417 km)
DAY 5 – 17.06
Koyrinoya – Waterfall Kiwacz – Velikaya Guba/Kizhi Island (439 km)
DAY 6 – 18.06
Velikaya Guba/Kizhi Island – Belomorskiye Petroglify – transit point Solovetsky Camp (456 km)
DAY 7 – 19.06
Solovetsky Monastery (0 km)
DAY 8 – 20.06
Kem – Murmansk (577 km)
DAY 9 – 21.06
Murnansk – Teriberka – Murmansk
DAY 10 – 22.06
Murmansk – Lakselv (563 km)
DAY 11 – 23.06
Lakselv – Nordkapp – Masi (500 km)
DAY 12 – 24.06
Masi – Kåbdalis (562 km)
DAY 13 – 25.06
Kåbdalis – Östersund (539 km)
DAY 14 – 26.06
Östersund – Stockholm
DAY 15 – 27.06
Sztokholm – Nynashamn – Gdansk (ferry) (60 km)
DAY 16 – 28.06
Gdańsk – Warsaw (356 km)
Multilingual Guide on the entire route.
FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
3* hotels or B&B of similar standard. Accommodation is in double rooms. Single rooms available, supplement of EUR30/night. Price includes all breakfasts.
Complete information package in English. Other languages available upon request.
Ticket and accommodation in a double cabin on the Nynashamn – Gdańsk ferry route.
PHOTOS AND TRACKS
After the trip we send participants photos from the trip and tracks.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer to and from the starting point of the journey
- Fuel costs for the motorcycle (estimated at about 600 EUR for the entire route)
- Travel insurance and motor third party liability insurance
- Meals other than breakfast
- Admission tickets to attractions on the route
- Possible costs of transport and customs clearance of the motorcycle to / from the starting point. Should the participants wish to ship their motorcycle from their home to Warsaw (we can arrange transport of the motorcycle to / from the place of departure from anywhere in Europe)
- Cost of single entry Russian visa. Let us know if you need assistance with visa formalities.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
ASK ABOUT DETAILS
With plesure we will answer all your questions.
Book a place on the trip by paying 30% deposit.
Come with us for an unforgettable motorcycle trip.