NUMBER OF DAYS:
TYPE OF THE TOUR:
TYPE OF ROADS:
LEVEL OF DIFICULTY:
ABOUT THE TRIP:
COVID-19 FLEXIBLE BOOKING AND GUARANTEED REFUND
Book 2021 Tour or Transport with confidence!
- Last Buddhist kingdom
- Paro and Paro Ringpung Dzong
- Monastry Tiger’s Nest
- Haa Valley
- Phunaka Dzong and Trongsa Dzong
- Bhumtang Valley, Kurgye Monastery and Tamshing monastry
- Region Lhuntse
- East Bhutan
- Winding mountain roads – it is said that the longest straight road in Bhutan is the runaway
- Chelela Pass (4000 m npm)
- Dochula Pass (3150 m npm)
- Pelela Pass (3300 m npm)
- Yutongla Pass (3400 m npm)
- Thrumshingla Pass (3750 m npm)
ABOUT THE ROAD:
The ride itself is not difficult or technical – but we promise it will be absolutely stunning! We will be riding mostly paved roads and a few gravel roads in good conditions. High altitude and infinite turns can provoke tiredness.
It is not a race, and we care about safety. We will be going at our own pace and make sure all participants reach the destination safely.
The weather at this time of year is generally sunny, but as in the high mountains it can change quickly. It is much cooler at night, the temperature can drop to several degrees. During the day, the temperature varies between 15C and 20C.
Remember this is a motorcycle trip, so you have to use adequate gear.
Fly to Bagdogra (India), transfer to Phuentsholing
Phuentsholing – Paro
Paro – visit in Tiger’s Nest Monastery
Paro – Thimphu via Haa valley
Thimphu – Punakha
Punakha – Trongsa via Phobjikha Valley
Trongsa – Bumthang / Jakar
Bumthang local excursions
Bumthang – Mongar
Mongar – Trashigang
Trashigang – Samdrup Jongkhar
Samdrup Jongkhar – Gauwahati Airport fly out
DUE TO THE PLANNED OPENING OF NEW ROADS IN LADAKH, CONNECTING THE ZANSKAR VALLEY WITH LEH – MANALI HIGHWAY, THE ROUTE MAY CHANGE FAVORABLY.
TRANSPORT TO/FROM HOTEL
SUPPORT CAR AND SERVICE
FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
VISA AND TICKETS
PHOTOS AND TRACS
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airplane tickets to Bagdogra and Gauhati – you should fly through Delhi (please don’t buy the plane tickets until the minimum number of participants joining the trip is confirmed).
- Fuel for the motorbike.
- The costs resulting from damage to the motorcycle caused by the driver.
- Cost of the Indian visa – visas are organized by participants individually.
- Extra attractions.
Book a place on this tour by paying installment - 500 EUR or pay the full amount. After selecting the "BOOK" option, you can choose whether you pay only the deposit or the entire amount, on the "CART" page you can choose the transaction currency - EUR, PLN or USD.
SIGN IN TO THE INTERESTED LIST OF THIS TOUR
Not sure yet? Subscribe to the interested list and receive notifications about this trip.