NUMBER OF DAYS:
TYPE OF ROADS:
LEVEL OF DIFICULTY:
MOTORCYCLE:Honda CRF, Honda XR, Kawasaki KLX 150/250 CC (depending on the demand). There will be support car with us, our luggage will travel in it (we ride lightly).
ABOUT THE TRIP:Vietnam is an extremely diverse country - both climate, landscape and culturally. During our trip we will see both "must see" tourist places, many of which you can read in guidebooks, as well as less known, but no less interesting places that are not widely spoken of. It is not easy to understand a country that has been plagued by wars for many years. Vietnam is certainly very interesting, and the Vietnamese themselves, despite the difficult experiences, are extremely hospitable and friendly. Welcome to the adventure of Vietnam!
- natural and scenic attractions, as well as cultural attractions – we will drive small, uncrowded roads through climatic villages and the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail;
- we will see the Ha Long bay, after which we sail in a luxury ship (also at night);
- we will visit Hoi An – the most beautiful city in Vietnam;
- we will visit the former and current capitals of Hue and Hanoi;
- we sail on boats in Ninh Binh;
- we will take a closer look at the mogotes;
- we will visit DMZ demarcation zone and tunnels – remnants of the American-Vietnam war;
- we will try great local Vietnamese food;
about the road:
Mountainous north of the country is inhabited by many ethnic minorities. Each piece of available land is used under rice terraces. Characteristic for the north-east of the country are mogoty – reminiscent of “noses”, steep, rocky mountains, growing straight from rice fields or straight from the sea. Everyone knows the pictures of Ha Long Bay – it’s such a showcase of Vietnam. In the central part of the country, close to the ocean is flat. Everywhere you can see the hard working in the fields of the Vietnamese, in characteristic pointed spears and with inseparable buffaloes. We will find here a lot of historical curiosities. Closer to the border with Laos, the terrain is again piled up, and the mountains, although not as high as in the north, seem even more inaccessible. It was here that the famous Ho Chi Mincha route led, which marched Vietkong troops from the north of the country to the southern zone. We will pass a piece of this trail.
It is not a race, and we care about safety: We will be going at our own pace and make sure all participants reach the destination safely.
The weather at this time of year is generally good and sunny – it is the period with the least amount of rainfall during the whole year.
Each participant is obliged to wear a motorcycle outfit. Take an international driving license with you.
DAY 1 – 22.03
ARRIVAL TO Da Nang – do Hoi An – HOTEL
DAY 2 – 23.03
VISITIMG Hoi An
DAY 3 – 24.03
Hoi An – Hue
DAY 4 – 25.03
Hue – Tunnels Vinh Moc Tunnels and DMZ demarcation zone – Dong Hoi
DAY 5 – 26.03
Dong Hoi – Ho Chi Minh TRAIL – Phong Nha
DAY 6- 27.03
Phong Nha – Thanh An Tea Hill
DAY 7 – 28.03
Thanh An Tea Hill – Thai Hoa
DAY 8 – 29.03
Thai Hoa – Ninh Binh
DAY 9 – 30.03
Ninh Binh – Mai Chau
DAY 10 – 31.03
Mai Chau – Bac Ye
DAY 11 – 1.04
Bac Yen – Nghia Lo
DAY 12 – 2.04
Nghia Lo – Hanoi
DAY 13 – 3.04
Hanoi – Ha Long
DAY14 – 4.04
Ha Long – Hanoi
DAY 15 – 5.04
Motorcycle Honda CRF, Honda XR, Kawasaki KLX cc 150/250 (depending on the demand).
Assistance of a Polish-speaking guide on a motorcycle. The guide also speaks English.
SUPPORT CAR AND SERVICE
In the support car, our luggage will go. We travel lightly! An experienced mechanic is coming with us. If necessary, we provide spare parts.
FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
Accommodation in double rooms, in hotels or guesthouses 3 *, in Hanoi in 4 * hotels, additionally accommodation on a 5 * ship in the Ha Long Bay. Breakfast in every place of accommodation.
Promise of a Vietnamese visa; Permits in the border area;
PHOTOS AND TRACS
After the trip we will send you photos from the trip and tracks from the road.
We provide transport from / to the airport to / from hotel.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets to Da Nang and from Hanoi (tickets should not be purchased until the organizer has confirmed the minimum size of the group).
- Motorcycle fuel.
- The costs resulting from damage to the motorcycle caused by the driver.
- Meals other than breakfast and meals on the ship indicated above.
- Entrance tickets to tourist attractions along the route.
- A visa payable at the airport upon arrival (USD 25).
- Travel insurance.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
ASK ABOUT DETAILS
With plesure we will answer all your questions.
Book a place on the trip by paying 30% deposit.
Come with us for an unforgettable motorcycle trip.