number of days:
type of roads:
level of dificulty:
MOTORCYCLE:Motorcycles available in Vietnam - Honda XRV 250, Kawasaki KLX 250, Honda XR 250 (depending on the demand). Renting motorcycles is included in the price of the tour.
OUT THE TRIP:Vietnam is an extremely diverse country - both climate, landscape and culturally. The mountainous north is inhabited by many ethnic minorities that we will meet during our trip. Each piece of available land is used here for rice terraces. The mountains reach up to 3000 m above sea level, and the valleys are extremely steep and deep. We will also see "mogots" - reminiscent of "noses", steep, rocky mountains, growing straight from rice fields. Ha Long Bay is probably the most famous place in the whole of Vietnam, which you do not have to visit. Welcome to the "adventure" through the big "A" to northern Vietnam. We will spend part of our journey on the so-called single tracks. It will be steep and narrow, but all the time beautiful. Adrenaline will also provide us with a ride through the so-called "Dragon's spine" (Ta Xua). This is not an expedition for people who suffer from the fear of space. You need to have an off-road experience.
- natural and landscape attractions as well as cultural attractions – we will drive small, uncrowded roads through climatic mountain villages;
- single tracks – narrow paths led among rice fields or famous mogots, often led along steep mountain slopes;
- drive through the famous “claud pass”
- the northernmost piece of Vietnam;
- ethnic minority villages living in northern Vietnam;
- cruise on Ha Long Bay
ABOUT THE ROAD:
Part of the route will not be technically difficult – we will drive on asphalt roads or well-maintained gravel roads. Half, however, is led by the so-called single tracks, which are technically demanding at times. You need to be familiar with off-road driving, narrow paths, descents and driveways.
Our trip is not a race – we care about safety. We will drive at such a pace that all participants will safely reach their destination safely.
weather / conditions:
The weather at this time of year is generally good and sunny – it is the period with the least amount of rainfall during the whole year.
Each participant is obliged to wear a motorcycle outfit. Take an international driving license with you.
ARRIVAL TO Hanoi
Hanoi – That Khe
That Khe – Quan Uyen
Quan Uyen – Pac Ngoi
Pac Ngoi – Bao Lac
Bao Lac – Meo Vac
Meo Vac – Dong Van
Dong Van – Ha Giang
Ha Giang – rest day
Ha Giang – Pan Phou
Pan Phou – Bac Ha
Bac ha – Lao Cai – Hanoi
HANOI – HA LONG BAY
Ha Long BAY – Hanoi – DEPARTURE
Assistance of Egle Gerulaityte as a guide.
SUPPORT CAR AND SERVICE
FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
Accommodation in double rooms, in hotels or guesthouses 3 *, in Hanoi in 4 * hotels, additionally accommodation on a 5 * ship in the Ha Long Bay. Breakfast in every place of accommodation.
PHOTOS AND TRACKS
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air tickets to and from Hanoi (tickets should not be purchased until the organizer has confirmed the minimum size of the group).
- Motorcycle fuel.
- The costs resulting from damage to the motorcycle caused by the driver.
- Meals other than breakfast and meals on the ship indicated above.
- Entrance tickets to tourist attractions along the route.
- A visa payable at the airport upon arrival (USD 25).
- Travel insurance.
- Train ticket from Lao Cai to Hanoi
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
ASK ABOUT DETAILS
With plesure we will answer all your questions.
Book a place on the trip by paying 500 EUR deposit.
Come with us for an unforgettable motorcycle trip.