This year we plan to go to the seaside for training, to combine learning with discovering new corners of Poland! We already invite you to another enduro training, this time under the supervision of trainers from the ProEnduro school, which became our training partner at the beginning of the 2020 season.
Do you like Kashubia? Have you already discovered their beauty? We will be happy to take you there and show you our favorite routes!
We already invite you to another enduro training, this time under the supervision of trainers from the ProEnduro school, which became our training partner at the beginning of the 2020 season.
ProEnduro guarantees quality when it comes to both theoretical and practical knowledge. You will receive full technical support during the event and guaranteed learning progress. The training group will be divided into different levels of advancement so that everyone feels confident and can benefit from learning as much as possible.
After the training, a two-day trip to Kashubia is planned.
We will take you for a ride along the routes, where you will be able to consolidate your newly acquired skills. As it happens with Female Only trips, there will be no shortage of good humor and full support in the group.
Both the training and the trip are dedicated to people of all skill levels. Off-road tires are required.
- TRAINING: 15.07-16.07
- TOUR: 17.07-18.07
You can come on your own bike or use the Honda CRF 250 L motorcycle rental option. Rental cost 300 PLN / day.
SEE PHOTOS FROM OTHER TRAINING IN PROENDURO:
The training lasts two days and will take place on a specially prepared training ground by the ProEnduro school. There will be an opportunity to face all kinds of obstacles depending on your level. There will also be “neighborhood drives” with an instructor to try out training elements in practice. Framework elements that we will practice during the training:
- position on the motorcycle;
- body work during braking and acceleration on various surfaces;
- precise control on various surfaces and in various terrain conditions;
- turns in various terrain conditions;
- additional exercises, e.g. efficient lifting of the motorcycle;
- driving in sand;
- work with eyesight;
- driving on loose and bumpy ground (rubble, rocks, stones, branches, etc.);
- steering, starting and braking on loose surfaces;
- riding in adventurous terrain (no road / surface).
Saturday and Sunday is the time to go out and try out what you’ve learned in practice. During the trip, we will ride together on gravel roads and “small asphalt” in Kashubia. We will show you the most interesting routes of this region. We will end the event on Sunday, around 17.
- 3 nights with breakfast;
- a guide during a 3-day trip;
- tracks for the trip;
- photos and videos from training and the trip;
- lunch during two days of training;
- travel insurance for the trip;
- contribution fee to the TFG (Tourist Guarantee Fund) and PFG (Power Guarantee Fund);
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- lunch & dinners during the trip and;
- motorcycle fuel;
Book a place by paying installment or pay the full amount. After selecting the "BOOK" option, you can choose whether you pay only the deposit or the entire amount, on the "CART" page you can choose the transaction currency - EUR, PLN or USD.
BOOK THIS TOUR
SIGN IN TO THE INTERESTED LIST OF THIS TOUR
Not sure yet? Subscribe to the interested list and receive notifications about this trip.