NUMBER OF DAYS:
TYPE OF THE TOUR:
TYPE OF ROADS:
MOTORCYCLE:Honda CRF 250L. Motorcycle rental is included in the price of the tour. Upon request and additional fee we can arrange Kawasaki KLR 650.
ABOUT THE TRIP:Costa Rica means "rich coast" and is also called the Switzerland of Central America. It is a country for people who love nature and adrenaline. Breathtaking Pacific Ocean coast and amazing Caribbean Sea coast, together with magnificent mountain range located between them crate perfect combination for motorcycle trips. Winding asphalt and gravel mountain trails amidst wild nature is a paradise for motorcyclists. But this is not! Discovering the coast of each ocean is equally fascinating because each of them has a different character. In Costa Rica we will find volcanoes, misty forest, mountains, waterfalls, rivers... There is no time for boredom! We will combine motorbike riding with great rafting, swimming in emerald waterfalls, zipline rides, horse riding and snorkeling. After each day of riding, we will rest in the cozy and comfortable boutique hotels. Is it possible to dream of a more beautiful motorcycle holiday, especially during the rainy autumn in Europe? With us you can get to know this country really "inside out"! We will lead you through off the beaten track places. Join us for an adventure of the lifetime!
COVID-19 FLEXIBLE BOOKING AND GUARANTEED REFUND
Book 2021 Tour or Transport with confidence!
- Numerous national parks detailed in the itinerary;
- Rafting, zipline, Jungle River Boat Trip, Horse Riding, Snorkeling;
- Arenal volcano, with the possibility of trekking;
- Emerald waterfalls with the possibility of swimming;
- Local, ecological coffee plantation;
- Exotic fauna: crocodiles, caimans, sloths, a variety of birds;
- Fords and rivers crossings;
- Pacific and Atlantic coast;
- The rainforest.
The proposed route will allow you to get to know the whole of Costa Rica: mountain areas and the coasts of both oceans! The route runs in 35% on asphalt roads and in 65% on gravel roads.
It is not a race, and we care about safety: We will be going at our own pace and make sure all participants reach destination safely. The ride itself will not be technically demanding, although some sections will be gravel and may be a bigger challenge – it all depends on the weather.
The weather at this time of year is generally good. It is cooler at night and in the higher mountains, where you can also expect the weather changes.
Remember this is a motorcycle trip, so you have to use adequate gear.
SAN JOSE – SAN PABLO DE LEONCORTES
SAN PABLO DE LEON CORTES – PARQUE NACIONAL CORCOVADO
PARQUE NACIONAL CORCOVADO – PARQUE NACIONAL MANUEL ANTONIO
PARQUE NACIONAL MANUELANTONIO – PUNTA ARENAS – MALPAIS
MALPAIS – SAMARA
SAMARA – PARQUE NACIONALRINCON DE LA VIEJA
PARQUE NACIONAL RINCON DE LAVIEJA
PARQUE NACIONAL RINCON DE LAVIEJA – RIFUGIO CANO NEGRO
RIFUGIO CANO NEGRO – PARQUENACIONAL VOLCAN ARENAL
PARQUE NACIONAL VOLCANARENAL – PARQUE NAZIONAL TORTUGUERO
PARQUE NAZIONAL TORTUGUERO –TURRIALBA
TURRIALBA – RAFTING – BOGOTA
WYLOT DO EUROPY
The itinerary may be subject to change due to political or social reasons or weather conditions.
Cost of rental of your motorcycle Honda CRF250L. Upon request and additional fee of 200 EUR we can arrange Kawasaki KLR 650. Basic, daily maintenance of the bikes. Civil liability insurance for the bike.
Assistance of a Spanish speaking guide on the motorbike.
SUPPORT CAR AND SERVICE
Throughout the route, we will be accompanied by a 4×4 support car, which will carry our luggage and tools for motorcycles. The price of the trip includes the cost of the driver, his board and accommodation as well as fuel for the car.
TRANSPORT TO/FROM HOTEL
Transport from San Jose airport to the hotel and from the hotel in San Jose to the airport.
FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
All accommodation on 2 sharing basis at 3* hotels, villas or guesthouses. Breakfasts. We can arrange a single room supplement upon request – cost 50 EUR/night.
Basic travel insurance. Upon request and with additional fee, we can offer additional insurance, covering for example the costs related to non – showing up on the trip due to Covid -19. Tourist Guarantee Fund fee.
PHOTOS AND TRACS /
After the trip we will send you photos from the trip and tracks from the road. Ticket for boat trip to Totuguero National Park.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airplane tickets to and from San Jose (please don’t buy the plane tickets until the minimum number of participants joining the trip is confirmed).
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Motorcycle fuel.
- Costs arising from damage to the motorcycle caused by the rider.
- A refundable deposit of USD 800 per motorcycle (can be paid in cash or as a card lock).
- Entry tickets to the National Parks.
- Additional attractions, such as rafting (one of the best on the continent), zipline, horse riding, visit to a coffee plantation.
- If the Costa Rican government maintains the obligation to have a special travel insurance (as it is today), the price does not include such extended travel insurance.
- Possible costs of Covid tests – so far in Costa Rica are not required.
Book a place on this tour by paying installment - 500 EUR or pay the full amount. After selecting the "BOOK" option, you can choose whether you pay only the deposit or the entire amount, on the "CART" page you can choose the transaction currency - EUR, PLN or USD.
SIGN IN TO THE INTERESTED LIST OF THIS TOUR
Not sure yet? Subscribe to the interested list and receive notifications about this trip.