Until June you will “dust off the motorcycle”, remember what you need to do after the winter, “drive around”. We will verify all this during our training. Thanks to the exercises, you will gain confidence in driving the motorcycle. You will improve your technique under the watchful eye of the instructors. You will definitely break some of your barriers and find out that something that seemed impossible so far will be within your reach. Then, during a 3-day motorcycle trip, you will verify the acquired knowledge in practice. Thanks to the combination of two training days with a trip, you will be able to fall back into the “motorcycle flow” and get some practice behind the wheel. This will give you a feeling of greater comfort and driving safety for the rest of the season.
We invite you to the first Female Enduro Training in the season, with which we return to the fantastic Strefa Enduro. Make a note of the date in your calendar and be sure to drop by. Last season there were three such trainings and all of them met with a very warm response.
- TRAINING: 23.06-24.06
- TOUR: 25.06-27.06
You can come on your own bike or use the Honda CRF 250 L motorcycle rental option. Rental cost 300 PLN / day.
SEE PHOTOS FROM OTHER TRAINING IN STREFA ENDURO:
The training lasts two days and will take place in the Enduro Zone, on a specially prepared training ground. There will be an opportunity to face all kinds of obstacles depending on your level. There will also be “neighborhood drives” with an instructor to try out training elements in practice. Framework elements that we will practice during the training:
- Some important tips for your off-road outfit and safety.
- Preparation of the motorcycle and discussion of the traction control system and ABS.
- Discussion of the correct position on the motorcycle when going off-road.
- Getting used to the weight of the motorcycle, getting on and off on both sides of the motorcycle and walking around.
- Ways of lifting the motorcycle to maintain energy and avoid injuries.
- Static exercises on a motorcycle and preparation for the correct standing position.
- Walk with the motorcycle running (both ways). Clutch and gas control.
- Starting and stopping the motorcycle while sitting and standing. Correct starting position.
- Exercises on the motorcycle while driving slowly. Body balance. Clutch and gas control.
- Off-road driving and turning.
- Riding in a rut and traveling on a balance beam.
- Driving through puddles and small transverse obstacles.
- Safe and gentle ascents and descents. Using the brake and engine braking.
- Stopping on a hill and ways of bringing the motorcycle back down.
- Technical paths in the open terrain.
- Emergency braking with the use of rear and front brakes. Description and principle of ABS operation.
- Admission to driving on sand and loose stones.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday is the time to go out and try out what you’ve learned in practice. During the trip, we will ride together on gravel roads and “small asphalt” towards the Brodnica Lake District. We will show you the most interesting routes of this extremely picturesque region. On Sunday we will return to Salio together, around 5 pm.
4 nights with breakfast;
a guide during a 3-day trip;
tracks for the trip;
photos and videos from training and the trip;
lunch during two days of training (June 24 and 24), welcome dinner on June 23;
travel insurance for the trip;
contribution fee to the TFG (Tourist Guarantee Fund) and PFG (Power Guarantee Fund);
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
lunch during the trip and dinner (except for the welcome dinner on June 23);
Book a place by paying installment or pay the full amount. After selecting the "BOOK" option, you can choose whether you pay only the deposit or the entire amount, on the "CART" page you can choose the transaction currency - EUR, PLN or USD.
BOOK THIS TOUR
SIGN IN TO THE INTERESTED LIST OF THIS TOUR
Not sure yet? Subscribe to the interested list and receive notifications about this trip.